Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Fall!

I love the changing of the seasons! It is such a pretty time of year and I always enjoy the cool breeze after having such a hot summer. I was thinking about that today among other things. The fall is a shedding of the old so the new can come along and it reminds me of how the Lord brings us into new seasons in our lives. Some of us don't 'like' change and some of us welcome it. I am a person that loves change. I get bored with the same ole same ole all the time. But, for others the change in something can be devastating. I am in a season of busyness, it is affecting all areas of my life and my situation isn't one that I can change myself. It is a God sized project. My needing a change is bigger than my want for change. Thankfully, we know that God won't ever change. Who He was before the foundation of the world is who He will be tomorrow and the next day; even when the world is no more. I think that we sometimes lose sight of that.

Exodus 3:6-8
Moreover he said, I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land to a good and broad land, a land flowing with milk and honey..

Some of us are living in circumstances that are less than what we want for our lives. We have schedules that we are supposed to be in control of but find that most times  those schedules are controling us. Our lives are full of appointments and deadlines. We are slaves to the clock and crying out to God to interrupt our schedules...How did we get this way? Are we prepared for this change?

I cried out to God this morning..I have asked Him to interrupt my life...He has surely seen my affliction and He has surely heard my cry. He knows my sorrows and is coming to deliver me out of the hand of my disaster. (Self-made ones too ladies) It won't be long, and I will be brought out of this land into a good and broad land, a land that flows with milk and honey...amen...amen

What are you ladies struggling with today? How transparent are you to others about the problems we are facing today as Christians? Are you too, carrying on as if all is well in your land?  I want to know..I miss you my ladybugs....it's been far too long!


Praying for you all today!

I love you so very much!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for a post:) I've missed you....Praying for you.....

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete