Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday Evening!

Happy Monday Ladybugs! I hope you all had a blessed weekend!

Let's get started:

Philippians 1:9-11
I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ's return. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation-the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ-for this will bring much glory and praise to God.

How many of you ladies have an encourager? Someone you go to when you need a fill-up...I would bet that this person is kind and spirit-controlled. I would say that they pray for you daily and tell you often that even though nothing was going wrong in your life at that time, they simply felt that God wanted them to specifically pray for you.

Roy and I have people come to us often and tell us that they have been praying for us. It just feels so good to know that there are people out there whispering our names in their prayers. They don't have to. They have people in their own families that are lost and sick, but yet they still chose to include us in their prayers. That is such an encouragement to us. It means so much to know who we have standing on the front lines of this battle and they are willing to draw their swords on our behalf. Praise God!

I believe that the Lord has us praying for others that benefit from our specific and spirit-led prayers. I want to encourage you gals to think of the name of one person who you would really like to see encouraged by knowing that you have lifted them up in prayer. Then begin a seven day commitment to offer up a prayer for them each day. On the seventh day, let that person know how the Lord has laid them on your heart, and what you have been praying for them about. Then hold onto your seat my ladies! The Lord is gonna show you just how timely and effective that your prayers were in their life during that week.

Know that I am praying for you girlies daily!
I Love You all very much!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

1 comment:

  1. love this post! I just realized that I hadn't left a comment. Just wanted to let you know:)

    Miss you......

    ReplyDelete