Friday, March 11, 2011

Frugal Friday!!

Ladies, I’ve made (2) sets of scrubs and gave them away as Christmas gifts and Birthday gifts:I put little tags and also wrote on the jars to be careful of slipping when in the tub due to the oil.

PEPPERMINT SCRUB (great when you want something to really invigorate you in the shower; use this BEFORE not AFTER shaving.)
- Kosher Salt
- Peppermint Oil
- Almond Oil

CITRUS BROWN SUGAR SCRUB
- Brown Sugar
- Citrus Essential Oil (orange/grapefruit/lemon – use either one)
-Almond Oil

So incredibly easy.

Happy Savings and God Bless…

2 comments:

  1. Gals...
    I copied and pasted this from a frugal website...I have not tried these...I am going to look for the supplies and give them a try soon though! Hope you girls are having a great day! Haven't talked to you all this week...praying for you!

    In Him I Remain,
    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana you are gonnna have to make me some of this girl......

    Tara

    ReplyDelete