Friday, February 4, 2011

Frugal Friday!!

I love this one!

Homemade Cheez-Its

1 cup Flour

3/4 tsp. salt

4 tbls. cold butter

2 cups extra sharp chedder cheese

3 tbls. water

Blend all ingredients except cheese and then add cheese 1/2 cup at a time and add 1 tbls. of water at a time until it forms a chunky dough. Form into a ball and chill for at least an hour, roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into squares or use little cookie cutters, be creative ladies!
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Once cooled store in a plastic container. Mine never lasts long enough to put in containers! The kids lovem!!

Love you ladies!!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

2 comments:

  1. the recipe looks a lot like the cheese sticks that I make...I'll have to try these later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that recipie. Will try that Monday on my day off.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete