Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Show and Tell



I have to say that I am back and in the mood to blog!! This is 3 in 2 days! Anyway...Obviously by the picture above you can see what I have been doing today! That's right! It's my freezer day...the pool is being filled so I cannot get outdoors with water trucks coming and going so what is a Sister to do? BAKE!! I love me some cookies...as you all can tell...(I did eat them with skim milk of course..uh duh..) So, because I have a new love in my life, I felt that it was only fair to "Show and Tell"

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups of butter softened
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (yep..that's right death by chocolate...GLORY!)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8-9 minutes (10 for me) Cookies will be soft. Cool slightly on sheet and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.

Let me tell ya, mmmmm...my new love!
Get the ingredients and try as soon as possible my Ladybugs! You will not regret it! I promise! Let me just put it this way, if I could ever bake something for my sweet Jesus, this would be the cookie.

Love you as usual!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment