Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All is quiet in the Hensley household....

Believe it or not....all children are sleeping....???? you say??? Believe it! So what is the first thing that I need to do? Clean, laundry, homework???? No way Jose....Ima Bloggin'!! I don't know how you ladies make it through your day, if it is by listening to sermons or if you are listening to music or a mix like me. But, TODAY, I heard Chris Tomlin's new song called "Our God" and it was just awesome! Ariel sings it often in church and when I hear it I just get Jesus bumps from head to toe! LOVE IT!! Per Chris:
And if our God is for us, then who can ever stop us...
Did you hear that ladies?
Hell just trembled!!!!
Amen
Amen

God is asking me to do some things and I am scared outta my gourd!
Pray with me on it please...It is something that He has laid on my heart for
2 years and I just keep putting it off...but I will be on break starting the 17th so I am getting started! I will be calling you gals for input...I am putting you on speed dial! (Sandy..u ready?)
Back to work....Boo...

I love you my prayer warriors and I am praying for you today and always!

Your Sister in Christ,
Shana

1 comment:

  1. My earlier comment disappeared? Anyway - I'm so excited! I just LOVE surprises!

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete