Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Great thou art!!!!

How great is our Lord that he does allow us to go through some trials and tribulations in our lives. God knows I been through a few and I have grown alot. I got saved when I was young and yes I did get off the straight and narrow but God never left nor forsaked me(THANK GOD). He was with me every step I made and went throuh every trial and tribulation I went through and I WILL NEVER get off the straight and narrow again. I will continue to praise Him and glorify Him till the day I die. I will not rest till I see my husband saved. So girlies PRAY,  that day will come.. I am so thankful to be a child of God and I will never stop thanking Him for what He has done for me in my life. Prayer works I am living proof of that.
Wendy glad your with us!!!!




Love you Girls,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Amen Tara! I am praying for your husband! I have been for years and will continue to do so without ceasing! I love you so much and you are such an inspiration and encouragement to me. I am so thankful to be your "Sister".

    Love you like crazies!

    In Him I Remain,
    Shana

    ReplyDelete