Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prayer Request

Girls~

I have a blogging Momma that needs our prayers. I don't know her personally, only by blog, but she is our Sister in Christ and she desperately needs our prayers. Her name is Joanne and she has suffered a massive stroke. She has a blog called The Simple Wife and if you follow this link you can read all about her...http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/the_simple_wife/ I am asking that you gals get on this as soon as possible. One of our ladies in this very prayer group as you all know had the same type of stroke and by the grace of God, He saved her life, Tara is a walking, talking, witnessing MIRACLE. I love her so much and can't imagine my life without her, I know that Joanne's husband Toben feels the exact same way about her and is believing that God will heal her. Please girls, fill your days with prayer for her. I just read Toben's last post and with desperation he is asking we pray for her brain to stop swelling. Thanks Ladies!
Galatians 6:2

In Him I Remain,
Shana

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that God heals her and brings comfort to her family. May God be with you and your family.


    Love,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying here as well.

    Isaiah 41:10
    "fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
    I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete