Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Memory Verses

Hello Girlies! Hope your day has started off in prayer and reading the Word of God! I am in day 4 of the Read the Bible in 90 days and I just finished the Book of Genesis. Although we are covering alot in a short amount of time, I am learning so much! I am continuing to read a Proverb a day as most of you all are as well. Just a few months ago I was in prayer that God would show me a way to really dig into His word and be able to remember His Words in my heart so that I will be able to apply them to my life and my prayers have most definitely been answered by the studies that we are in. So, we are all working on memorizing 2 verses of Scripture per month for the next year, we are all working on our own verses so that we can apply them specifically to our lives at the moment.

Galatians 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the Law of Christ.

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that He which has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.


Love you gals! Can't wait to see what your verses are for the month!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment