Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to Happy Monday!!

I just wanted to welcome Teresa to our Prayer Group and I am so excited to get to know another Sister in Christ! We go to church on Sundays and we have our Sunday School lessons, and fellowship and Sunday Sermon, but how many of the ladies do we "really" know? We listen to their prayer requests and have our small talk but we really don't know them. So...when I was told that Teresa was starting in our group, I was oober excited (that's goes out to you Sandy) and so thankful that she accepted the invitation. One more prayer warrior for the group! So anyway, I just wanted to say WELCOME TERESA!!! Sending ((HUGS)) and prayers your way. I hope that your relationship with Christ will be strengthened like mine by being a part of the lives of these amazing, strong and hilarious women. I love them through and through and I know you will too!

In Him I Remain,
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment